Wednesday, March 5, 2014

So What Wednesday

So what if.............

I completely fell off the diet wagon this weekend. My brother-in-law got married and I had no choice to eat all the sweets and carbs I could fit into my mouth. I refuse to weigh again until Friday.

I have determined it is easier to let the little one sleep with me rather than upstairs in her bed. It gives me a reason to go to bed at 8:00 and she actually wakes up in a good mood. Not to mention that I don't have to go up the stairs 45 times when she yells "Mommy!"

Thanks to the hubs, I am hooked on the Frank Sinatra station on Pandora. It plays all day in my classroom and my students actually said it makes them happy.

I find the following video completely hilarious. Thanks to a good friend for sharing. It started my morning off with a laugh, and I hope it does yours.



Happy Worst Day of the week!!

~Tiffany~

No comments:

Post a Comment