Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Inspiration, Pinspiration

Inspiration, Pinspiration, I need any kind of spiration I can get get today....except for perspiration...I can do without that.....I crack myself up!!! I am sick and have been since Friday with a head cold and congestion. The hubs got it after me, and is already over it. Ahh.....the joys and there is absolutely nothing they can do about cough and congestion. So, if any of you know of any OTC miracles or home remedies, hit me up!!!

This past weekend, the princess and I went to visit the hubs at school. I have kept hearing about this awesome girl, Kaley, at Carolina Avenue Salon, that is just an absolute blessing to the hair color world. I had root rot, so I thought I would give her a try. I looked and looked for pictures on pinterest to see if I could find any thing I liked. I know what I wanted in my head, but couldn't find a picture of it. I quietly (because I had no voice) explained to her what I wanted, which was a gradual ombre without a definite line, but not too at the bottom. She nailed it!!!!! You can't really see the ombre from the front, but I love the color and the highlights around my face.

This is the before and after....what do y'all think....blonder or darker???

Eventually, hopefully by the summer, I will be able to get to this.


When you suffer as much as we lupies do, you have to find something that makes you happy and helps you to feel good. Going to get my hair done has always helped my spirits and helped me to feel better about myself. I hope you have that one thing that you can always go to to make yourself feel better!!!

I hope you have a great Tuesday, and I will be back tomorrow for So What Wednesday!!!

~Tiffany~

No comments:

Post a Comment