Wednesday, February 5, 2014

So What Wednesday

It's that time again....Time for So What Wednesday!!!

So what if.....

I completely and totally HATE Wednesdays!!!! No particular reason. I just HATE them!!!

I have a meeting in 45 minutes and my iPad is dead as a doornail. I guess I will be THAT person in the meeting that is always asking the admin to repeat what he just said so I can write it down.

I have the crud and I am hacking up nasty stuff every 5 minutes.

I have not had a voice since Friday and I have done all my teaching by having the kids read power points and taking notes. Sorry, but at least I am here.

I called to reschedule my Rheumy appt for when I had to miss it due to weather. The next available they had was the end of April and I went ape crazy on them!!! I can't help it if Birmingham iced over on the day I was suppose to go. They even had the nerve to ask of something was wrong with me. Idiot!!!!!

I am OBSESSED with Michael Kors!!! I am selling all my Coach purses to buy more Michael Kors stuff. I am currently working on my Spring/Summer collection. BTW if you are on Poshmark check out my closet...tiffanyadonnan :)

I have a Pinterest outfit on today and I forgot to take a picture of it...cue selfie in the bathroom..


There you have it!!! So what Wednesday!!!! Let's get this day going and over with!!!

~Tiffany~

No comments:

Post a Comment