Wednesday, February 19, 2014

So What Wednesday

Womp Womp.......It's Wednesday again. The worst day of the week!!!!! Today, it may not be all that bad though. Em J asked if I wanted to go out of town with her today after work, and I think I might just go if my parents can watch the princess. We shall see.

On with the show...

SO WHAT IF.......


  • I am completely out of body wash and I had to use the princess's body wash this morning. It all works the same, right?? I see a stop by Target in my near future if I get to go with Em J. 
  • Getting to go to Target is pure JOY for me. All we have is a Wal-Mart where people steal your phones out of your purse that is buckled in like a baby in the child seat.
  • I went a little ghetto-red neck on some folks at the above mentioned Wal-Mart because they wouldn't pull their cameras to see if they could see who stole my phone.
  • I have no idea what I'm doing today in my class. I mean, I have a general idea, but not for sure. That's what 1st period is for right? To get your ducks in a row for the rest of the day. I think so.
  • I begged the hubs to let me cancel my doctor's appointment on Friday, so I would have an extra day to take off if we get to go to the beach Spring Break......he said no.......womp, womp
  • I bought my own birthday cake last week. I guess that is what happens when you get old.
  • I was a sucker for the Garcinia pills that Dr Oz was promoting and ended being charged a heck of a lot of money because my "trial" was up.  Liars!!!
  • While we out for 3 days for snow, I didn't change out of pjs. I HATE the snow!!! Thank goodness I live in the South where we don't snow very often.

There you have is folks...Have a great Hump Day!!!!

~Tiffany~

No comments:

Post a Comment