Wednesday, January 30, 2013

The Butterfly Effect

So, we were delayed two hours for school this morning due to severe weather hitting while the buses were on their routes. Normally, I would be jumping for joy, but because it stormed the kid slept in the bed with the hubs and myself. Translation....between the kid, the weather radio, the weather siren, and turning the TV on and off to check the weather no one got any sleep. I woke up in a terrible mood, hurting because of the weather, and I couldn't get dressed for tending to the kid. I was in such a hurry that I forgot to put on my BB cream when I was putting on my make up!!!! My pores looked so large, that if you were to drive a car over my face, you would have blown out a tire on a pot hole. Plus, the butterfly rash was terrible today!!!! I blame this on the weather change, stress, and lack of sleep!!!! If you haven't used BB cream yet, it works wonderful for covering up the butterfly rash. I went in Ulta for tinted moisturizer and the lady suggested BB cream. I thought, what the heck, I will give it a try. I'm totally in love. It goes on smoother and you get better coverage if you use a foundation brush. I use a flat foundation brush from Merele Norman. I have a before and after pic. I use Smashbox in light.

So, if your concealer is not doing it for you, try adding the BB cream. Good luck and Happy Hump Day!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment