Monday, June 10, 2013

It's Raining on my Parade Photo Dump

If you follow me on Keek (tiffanyadonnan) or on Instagram (tiffanyadonnan) you will know that I am on vacation and it is raining on my parade. I am currently sitting in the condo listening to my father-in-law (I'm assuming because my husband knows better) cut his toe nails in the living room and eating my weight in sour cream and onion potato chips. Now how's that for a vacation?? Needless to say I am bored out of my mind and thought I would catch you peeps up on what has been going on over the last week.


Let's start off with the 911 Festival. Every year our small town has a 911 Festival because in our little town is where the first 911 call was ever made. It's a big deal with funnel cakes, red necks, and people trying to sell useless crap for more money than I make in a month. Now, don't get me wrong, there are a few things worth looking at, but for the most part it's like a yard sale.

The first thing we see when we get there is a Polaris Ranger pulling a cow train and Twinkle Toes just had to ride.


This is J.R. I have loved this kid since the minute I met him when he was in kindergarten. It is so hard to believe that he will be sitting in my 6th grade classroom next year as a student.

No Southern, North Alabama, festival is complete without Mardi Gras beads and a Rebel flag (can we say red neck capital?)

The hubs liked so he put a ring on it.....again!!! After I lost mine Darla Diving, he replaced it with this beautiful set. Isn't he a doll???

A large part of my week was spent with these two gals. These two gals, along with my 7 week old youngest niece, are my girls. LK stayed with us most of the week and we had the best time eating chips, Nutella sandwiches, and just hanging out. Aren't they precious??

Twinkle Toes survived her first spend the night party. This was right after we picked her up and were headed straight for the beach. She had to best time and was all smiles when we picked her up :)

And then this happened.....She must have been the party animal!!!

We got to the beach on Saturday, and this is what we see Sunday. It rained for 24 hours straight....therefore, I slept for 24 hours straight. Not the way I wanted to start my vacay.


The hubs and I after we got to finally get something to eat. We cannot get enough to eat at the beach. It is our favorite thing to do...



Finally, the rain stopped long enough for us to get to the car to go get some supper.

My first pair of Sauconys. Aren't they bright and fun!!! Now, don't get me wrong, I don't plan on doing a workout or anything, but I may go get on the bicycle just because I am bored.



Day 3. Still cloudy, but not raining....yet. We made it to the beach!!!



They just happen to be my world



Twinkle Toes and her princess turtle.

Here comes the rain.........again

And there you have it folks.....my summer so far!!!! Hopefully, tomorrow, I can show you beautiful beach pictures and happier thoughts. 

Until then, stay happy, healthy, and dry!!!


~Tiffany~

4 comments:

  1. You are blessed with a beautiful life. Rain or no.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are y'all in Gulf Shores? I saw that they shut the beaches down yesterday. Hope y'all are having a blast anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, we HATE Gulf Shores!!!!! We are in Destin/Ft Walton. I heard about the drownings and it breaks my heart. There was one when we were down there last year. I cannot imagine!!!!

    ReplyDelete