Wednesday, June 26, 2013

What if Wednesday

As you may or may not have noticed, I have been MIA in my blogging,Instagram and Keek lately. I am going to be quite honest with y'all. It is summer, and there is not much to tell or show. I thought I would sum it all up in a So What if Wednesday post :)



So What If.................


  • I haven't posted pictures of anything exciting on instagram lately. If you want to see me reading on my iPad in my pjs just give me a shout. I'll be glad to snap one and send it to you,
  • I can count the days on one hand of the times I have put on real clothes since school has been out.
  • I lay in the bed all day and take two naps.
  • Twinkle Toes and the Hubs have been sick and inflicted for about 2 weeks now and I want to dose them both up with the cough syrup with Hydrocodone (sp) in it so they will sleep and not cough. It is about to drive me completely and totally insane.
  • Along with staying in my pjs all day, I don't bathe either. Ahhhh...the life of a school teacher.
  • I am dreading the rest of the summer, because we literally have every day planned out after July 4th until I go back to work and it all consists of getting the Hubs settled in his apartment and ready to start the last 3 years of school. 
  • I am pumped about a teaching conference that I will be attending in July. I will be going with Em J and we are going to solve the worlds problems, she is going to give me a quick Dave Ramsey course because I have no clue how to budget money, and we are going to lay by the pool. Yep...pretty pumped.
  • I feel like a totally different person when I don't work. I feel good, stress free, and I hurt less. However, I miss going to work tremendously!!!! Can I teach part time??

There you have it folks. The school teacher version of What if Wednesday....

Have a Happy Worst Day of the Week!!!

~Tiffany~

2 comments:

  1. Well I'm glad I'm not the only one to spend days in pj's, sleeping all the time nor bathing (much to hubbies chagrin) There's times I can't tell it it's lupus flaring my COPD or undiagnosed tick bite problems that makes me such a wet rag in life.

    It's wonderful you're able to work (though not without consequences)maybe working part time is the way to go, I wish I could, just doing minor things knocks me flat for days.

    I hope hubbies move goes well, I know it'll be hard but it's amazing how fast 3 years can fly by. The conference sounds like just what you need, Time with your friend by the pool.

    My summer will be spent hidden in the house, going through things and ear marking who gets what when I 'go'. I just hope I don't end in ICU again or needing to call 911 multiple times as the season changes. Hopefully Mommy and my bestie from high school will be coming at the end of September (and my house will be tidy by then)

    Just remember honey you can do the best you can.

    (oops dozing off) wishing you the best for the summer and beyond.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in PJ's alot or crappy clothes, because we moved into a new house couple weeks ago and have been busy getting that together and painting a lot :)

    I am glad you are enjoying your summer and hope your loved ones get to feeling better SOON

    ReplyDelete