Wednesday, August 28, 2013

So What Wednesday's Are Back!!!!!

And We're Back!!!!!! I am actually early enough this morning to do a so what post!! HALLELUJAH!!!! I miss so what's.....so here is goes!!!!!


SO WHAT IF..............

I time myself getting dressed in the mornings and I try to beat the time before. Yeah, I'm competitive like that.

My coffee has been waiting on me for the last 5 minutes and I have no intentions on getting up to get it anytime soon.

5:00-6:30 a.m. is my favorite time of the day. It is the only time of the day I have to myself. Since the hubs has been at school, the princess even showers with me.

I sent my child to bed with her iPod and told her to play it until she went to sleep because I was so exhausted. Yeah, that lasted for about 20 minutes.

I listen to Dave Ramsey everyday!! He keeps me sain.


Have a great worst day of the week!!!

~Tiffany~

No comments:

Post a Comment