Tuesday, September 3, 2013

My not so fun weekend

My weekend started off with the season opener of my high school's football season. Like always, we ate a pre-game meal and then headed to the stadium. Just let me say I.LOVE.FOOTBALL!!!!!! However, when it is hotter than hades, it makes for a miserable Tiffany. It was so stinking hot!!!!! But the beauty of the field, the sound of the band, and the sound of cleats hitting the pavement made it all worth it. That is, until the princess decided to go ape crazy and my mother, nor I could do anything with her. She has been going through so many changes lately, she has forgotten that I am still the boss. Long story short, I took her to my Daddy in the coaches box and he made her sit there the entire first half. She came back a new woman. Praise the LAWD!!!!! She was perfect the rest of the night and slept in Sat morning!!!! Then I took her to meet my in-laws and she was with them until Monday so I could get some rest.

Sunday, I paid for my Friday night fun!!! I hurt so bad, and ran a fever. I think it was because of the sun exposure and the heat. But, then I found out that my cousin, whom I take to school, was sick with a fever as well. I could have had the crud. Who knows. I am just thankful that The Princess was at the in-laws. 

Then I thought I needed some hair therapy. What ya think?



Ribs for lunch???? I think so!!!!

Happy Tuesday Lupies

~Tiffany~


No comments:

Post a Comment