Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Just call me Coordinator

As if I didn't have enough to do with The Hubs being gone and me trying to pull the single parent thing, my principal came to me today and asked if I would be in charge of our school's social media outlets. Um, sure!!!!!!!

First of all, it is all I can do to handle my own,  but add 4 more to that and I have myself a mess. So, I guess you can say that I am now our school's social media coordinator. If anybody in the school wants something put onto one of our social media sites, they contact me and I put it on there for them. Yikes!!! Can we say a lot of emails and working all the time? Oh, and do I get an extra planning for this?

But, it will all be OK!!! I enjoy social media and it will give me something to do to keep me busy that is low key and I can do it from home. I don't have to be at school to do it. I just thank the Lawd it was not the yearbook!!!!

Happy Tuesday afternoon lovely lupies!!!

~Tiffany~


OOTD
Top: Gap
Pants: Bought off Poshmark
Shoes: Bought off Poshmark
Cuff: Lenny and Eva
Necklace: Boutique in Auburn (WDE)
(Sorry for the blurry pic. Twinkle Toes needs to improve on her picture taking skills hehe)

No comments:

Post a Comment