Wednesday, September 4, 2013

So What Wednesday

It's that day again!!!! My least favorite day of the week!!! Hence, here comes another SO WHAT WEDNESDAY!!!

So what if.....

  • I dosed the princess up with Benadryl last night for her cough and scratchy throat just so we could get some sleep. Let me tell ya, we both slept like a rock!!!
  • I get to school as early as I possibly can because I enjoy the calm before the storm.
  • Speaking of school, on 2 out of the 5 days of the work week, I twist my ankle and come pert near close to falling and breaking my entire body.
  • I sat in my car for 30 minutes yesterday talking to the hubs because I can't get that quality time with him at home.
  • I drink 4 cups of caffeine a day. Sometimes I make it 5.
  • I HATE WEDNESDAYS!!!
  • I listen to Broadway music all day long and sing along and my kids laugh at me. I freakin love Broadway!!!!!

Have a happy worst day of the week!!!!

~Tiffany~

No comments:

Post a Comment