Friday, September 6, 2013

Pits and Perks

It's time for the Pits and Perks of the week. I think I will start out with the pits.



Pits

  • I have been busy every night this week. Tuesday-ballet, Wednesday-Church, Thursday-Rheumy appt, Friday-ballgame.
  • I am exhausted
  • I didn't get a good report from the rheumy. The ran 11 labs and will call next week with treatment options.
  • I am still not losing weight
  • The docs think my weight gain is due to a medication that I can't stop
  • My car is still not working right


Perks

  • I have been able to be in the bed by 8-9 every night this week. 
  • I am doing better with my school schedule. 
  • I feel some what better than I did last week.
  • THE HUBS COMES HOME TODAY!!!!!!


I haven't sone one of these lately, so here goes an OOTD pic




Jeans: iT!
Shirt: Piko from Kiki La Rue
Necklace: Forever 21
Shoes: Target



Have a fabulous day and a great weekend!!!! War Eagle!!!!

~Tiffany!

No comments:

Post a Comment