Wednesday, September 11, 2013

So What Wednesday

Ugh...it is that day again....the worst day of the week!!!! I tried to lighten up my class a little today by showing the "Hump Day" commercial thinking it would make me laugh.....nah, didn't work. I cannot tell you how much I absolutely loathe this day of the week. Anywho, time to carry on with the Wednesday tradition of "So What if....."



SO WHAT IF.........


  • I got up an hour late today 
  • During that hour, I tried to think about what my kids to do for a sub
  • I woke up to the dog throwing up and when I got up to check on her, I couldn't find the vomit. Yeah, I think she ate it.
  • I feel completely and totally lost without high heels
  • I contemplated ordering emeals bc I am that lazy and don't want to plan my meals myself. Hey, this gluten free stuff is hard.
  • I have gained so much weight that I can't fit into anything without elastic
  • I refuse to buy bigger clothes
  • I am tired of Dave Ramsey. The Hubs and I are not really in a place to pay off bills right now. We are just trying to keep our head above water.
  • Speaking of finances, it is nothing for me to have 25 cents in my bank account at the end of the month...if I'm lucky
  • My new obsession is sunglasses




I could go on and on today about my what if's, but I will spare you all with just those few. I hope you are enjoying your day more that I am.

Later Lupies
~Tiffany~



OOTD
Shirt: American Eagle
Skirt: Red Dress Boutique
Shoes: Bought off Poshmark
Necklace: (which I am TOTES in love with) Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment