Monday, September 9, 2013

Weekend What Nots

I had a fantabulous weekend!!! First of all, this little gem came in the mail. It is a bracelet I had made with the state of Alabama and the state of Tennessee with a heart in the middle because of my long distance marriage right now. Every time I look at it, it makes me smile :)


Then this cutie came home for the weekend. We had the best weekend doing nothing but watching football. I mean, we literally watched football all weekend and I wouldn't have it any other way.


Twinkle Toes is such a Daddy's girl. She cried this morning when he had to go back. It broke my heart!! But, the weekend will soon be here and we will have again for a few days.

Isn't she the cutest little rah rah you have ever seen? She is going to follow in her Mommy's footsteps and I couldn't be more proud.


This is my Dad's 30th something year to be involved with the football program here at our high school. I snapped this Friday night at the game doing what he loves best, analyzing the plays.



I can't help but show you the two cutest nieces in the world!! My sister is a graduate of Auburn and my brother in law is an alumni of the University of Alabama, so they have to alternate weekends of what they put the girls in. Since Alabama had a bye this weekend, it automatically went to the Auburn gear. War Eagle!!!!!

I will be awaiting a call from my rheumy this week. We are looking for better options to manage my pain, fevers, and photo sensitivity. I have a feeling it is going to call for a higher dosage of Plaquenil and Prednisone (the devil of all medications). I am fully prepared to gain about 20 pounds and look like a puffer fish. Until then, here is the OOTD. Please excuse the bathroom. I didn't have time to snap a pic before I left this morning, so I had to snap it when I got to work. I hope you all have a Marvelous Monday!!

~Tiffany~




OOTD
Top: H & M
Skirt: Bought off poshmark
Necklace: ILY Couture
Shoes: Old

No comments:

Post a Comment