Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Ahhhh...The Power of Sleep

Never, underestimate the power of sleep!!! It has been one week since the doctor changed one of my meds and I finally had a good night's sleep last night!!! I am so thankful!!!! It was beyond time!!! I feel so much better this morning!!

On to the national holiday I like to call my birthday!!! It was absolutely the best day ever!!! The hubs got a key and went in and decorated my classroom and left me a good bag with gourmet truffles on my desk, every class sang Happy Birthday to me (I even had one class throw me a party), Em J and I went for a mani/pedi after work, and then I finished the day with Em J cooking me homemade chicken fingers!!!! Oh my, what a fabulous day!!!! Not to mention I received my Ipsy box :)

But, when it is my birthday, we celebrate all month!!! It is Fat Tuesday!!!!! I hope everyone is wearing their beads and eats their King Cake!!!! I hope you have a pain free and happy day!!!

Here are a few pics from yesterday's celebration :)





No comments:

Post a Comment