Monday, February 25, 2013

No naps......What the???????

So, I went to the doc today for a follow up on some new meds she put me on for my lupus fog. Bottom line....meds are working great; sleep-yeah, not so much!!! I discussed with her how I feel like I crash right after lunch and she said I needed to cut back on the artificial sweeteners. Soooooo, you know what that means???? I have to cut back on the Diet Mountain Dew!!!!!! What!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can have fully leaded soft drinks all I want, just not Diet!!! She also suggested that my protein may be low and suggested that I drink a protein shake in the mornings and eating frequent snacks. All of that I can handle, but then she dropped the bomb. She said, try not napping during the day. Has she met me??? I live to nap!!!! I will make no guarantees, but I will try if she thinks it will help!!!

What do you do to get over that time of the day when you "crash", and how do you feel about the "no nap" idea? I'm not going to lie...I am kinda nervous...

Have a great night lupies

~Tiffany~

No comments:

Post a Comment