Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Oh My Medicine

Don't you just love going to the doctor to hear her say, "I think we are going to change some things about your medicine." This was actually music to my ears because I have not been doing well in some aspects lately. The doctor goes over all the advantages and  POSSIBLE side effects. Possible......hahaha!!!!!!! The doc said to take the meds in the morning, but the pharmacist said to take it at night. So, I take the pharmacist's advice and take it at night.....WHOA!!!!! I took the first 1/2 of a pill Monday night. I have only had 4 hours of sleep since then. Talk about insomnia!!!! I know that when you change meds you can have some difficulty, but oh my!!!! I have chills all day, nausea, and insomnia!!! I just want to sleep, but then again that's all I ever want to do. They say this med is wonderful......if you can tolerate it.

Keep me in your prayers that this med works for me and the side effects will go away with time. Have a great rest of the week :)


No comments:

Post a Comment