Thursday, February 21, 2013

Attention all the lupus ladies

Doesn't that make you start singing "All the Single Ladies"???? Haha!!!!

Just curious.....when I apply my concealer in the a.m. it burns my butterfly rash like crazy!!! This is even after I have put on my primer and BB cream. I use MAC concealer. Do the make up products you use burn your face and if not, what do you use?

Now on the birthday party update...It was wonderful!!!! I knew I wouldn't feel like or have the energy to do the party myself, so the hubs and I hired a children's shop to have a princess tea party for her in their shop. They did fabulous!!!! We had cake and cookies on China, and then the girls got makeovers!!!! It was so much fun, and to be honest, it was not that more expensive than if I had done it myself!!! For sure the way to go!!!!

Just a heads up....when this little ole blog reaches 25 followers, I will be having a give away of one of my favorite things!!! Stay turned for a blog of some of my favorite things!!!

Here is a picture of the princess and myself right before her party!!! As always, follow me on twitter @tiffanyfaith and on Instagram @tiffanyadonnan. Happy Thursday lupies!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment