Sunday, February 24, 2013

These are a Few of my Favorite Things

I have been writing about the negative effects of lupus and what it has been doing to me, and that is no fun. So, I thought I would share with you a few of my favorite things that I look forward to and have made me happy this month.

Shall we begin:

 This is Phoebe girl!!! She is my first born and will be 8 in May. She is always by my side!!!
 I love the fact that my students are so passionate to find a cure for cancer. We support a young girl by the name of Gabbi and hope she will be cancer free and well soon.

 M & M's are my saving grace about 1:00!! As you can see I was out, but I can promise you that it was re-filled the next day :)

 My foundation primer!! It smooths out my face and makes my pores not to look like sink holes. This is a sample, but I will be buying the full size as soon as I run out of this.

 My Christmas turned Valentine's Day tree!! The kids love seeing the tree and the way it lights up the room during out power point presentations.

 My birthday was the 11th and I had happys waiting on me when I got to work!! P.S. I have the best hubs ever!!

 I know I have posted about this before, but I just can't get enough of it!! I tried some Clinique this past weekend, and I think I may try their BB Cream when I run out of this. I will keep you updated. I just don' t know of anything that can cover my butterfly rash better than this!!!

 My princess's birthday tea-party!!! What a great day to celebrate her turning 5!!!

 This picture sums it all up!! I am in love and cannot go a day without my apple devices, Diet Mountain Dews, and if I could, I would wear my red high heels every day!!!!!
 I have been noticing a few fine lines and "jiggly" eye lids lately. I didn't think that I wouldn't need age defying face products at 32, but the more research I have done, the more I have learned it is never too early to start. So, I bought a sample from Sephora of the Philosophy brand and it made my skin feel unbelievable!!! So, I bought the full size. I hope it last me a few months, because this stuff about broke the bank....lol!!!

 If you haven't figured out yet, that I am a sample junk, well I am. I got this sample of Benefit's They're Real mascara and OMG!!!!! It is amaze man!!!!!! Cut my time that I take to put on mascara in half!!!

 Once again another sample, that when I run out I will buying the full size. It is Benefit's What's Up highlighter. It is a small tube that takes the place of a highlighting powder under your eye brows!! It brightens up your eyes like a light bulb!!

 My new monogrammed lifeproof case!! It came from Boutique Me and I had it within a week of placing my order....love, love, love it!!!
And finally, the beginning of "girlifying" my house. I am beginning with the master bedroom/bathroom. The hubs is going away to medical school for 3 years, and it will just be my daughter and myself here. It is going to be drab enough without him here, I wanted a bright and happy home for us to come home to. This is my first purchase, a new new comforter and new throw pillows. I am going to be adding yellow and white chevron euro pillows to it as well. There will be more on this later!!

I hope I haven't bored your too much with some of my favorite things....but these a few of the things that make me happy, look forward to, and help me make it through my life with lupus!!!

What makes you happy?

Have a great week lupies!!!

~Tiffany~

No comments:

Post a Comment