Thursday, January 9, 2014

Food Diary

I have got to, got to, got to make myself do it!!!! I have got to start keeping a food diary. I love blogging, but I never have been the greatest at keeping a journal.  Em J gave me a calendar a while ago that I forgot I had and it is perfect for my food journaling.

I have started a low key exercise regimen, thanks to the hubs, and I have begun weighing myself every morning. I know that you are not suppose to do that, but I have to see instant results. I have the I want it and I want it now attitude. If I can even see an ounce drop, I will be motivated to keep going. I know there are going to be days that I will not see any change or my weight may even go up. That's ok with me as long as I know I didn't blow the day and eat crap.

So, today is the day!!! I weighed this morning, I am going to write that at the top along with the date and write down everything I eat. I hoping to see where the problem is and fix it!!!

Have a great day Lupies!!!

~Tiffany~

No comments:

Post a Comment