Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Pinspiration

Well, I know I keep saying this, but I am back......again!!!! I have been so busy with this and that, that I haven't had much time to sit, much less think about what I am going to blog about.

So, today I will begin with this......the windchill here is 3. No, I don't live up North, I live in the South where it is suppose to be WARM!!!!!! This is by far the coldest winter that I can remember, and with the cold comes numbness......everywhere. My fingers and hands stay cold and numb a good part of the day, if not all day. I would love to wear fleece leggings, oversized monogrammed sweatshirts, and Ugg boots every single day, but I simply cannot do that. It is not against dress code or anything, I just don't feel put together. Call me crazy, but that is the way I am built. I love my clothes, I love dressing up, and quite frankly, it make me feel better. It gives me a sense a pride and well being. Sometimes, it gets my mind off of how bad I am hurting, or how cold it is. So, get up, get dressed, and see if it doesn't make you feel better.  With that being said, here is my Pinspiration of the day.

Stay warm lupies!!!

~Tiffany~

OOTD:
Top and Jacket: Forever 21
Pants: Belk
Shoes: Belk Clearance Room

No comments:

Post a Comment