Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Pinspiration

As you all know, the hubs is in school full time, living in another state, and I am the only income of the family. With that being said, my clothing budget no longer exist. So, I have started a new hobby, that I like to call Pinspiration.

What I do is I find outfits I like on Pinterest, and I try to re-create them with the clothes I already have. I am going to try to do this every Tuesday. I love it!! They may not be the exact same, but they will be similar. I think it is so fun, and it makes me really happy to have a hobby that I can do, from home, that doesn't cost me any money.

So, what are your favorite hobbies that you do that helps to keep your mind off things? I'd love to know!!!

Have a happy Tuesday!!

~Tiffany~



Jacket: Bought of Poshmark
Shirt: Bought of Poshmark
Jeans and Boots: Belk
The only thing I wish I would have done different is put my Two Broke Girls Pearl necklace with it!!


(Pardon the angle of the pic...the princess took this picture this morning)

No comments:

Post a Comment