Monday, January 6, 2014

Waaaaaaarrrrrrrr Eagle!!!!!

Good Monday Morning lupies!!!!! We were delayed two hours today and I feel great!!! A 1,000,000% better than this time last Monday……and that's where I'll begin.

I was hospitalized last Monday-Thursday for what was believed to be a stroke. I was in Jackson, TN (where the hubs goes to school) and I got a sever headache and had paralysis of my right side. I have done this before and the symptoms always went away, but this time they didn't. So, here we go…to the ER. Well, the first ER I went to didn't have a neurologist, but another hospital in town did. They load me up in the ambulance and transfer me to another hospital. This was about 12:00 a.m.

Long story short, I didn't get a room until 5:15 a.m. and they had me down for an MRI by 6:10 a.m. I had two MRIs and an EEG. They finally determined that I had an atypical basilar migraine. Side note: I have never had a headache in my life!!!!

I got to come home Thursday and went to my doctor in Birmingham Friday. I was signing in, and noticed a sign that said that beginning in February, that they will no longer accept my insurance. So…….I have to find a new doctor. Happy happy, joy joy!!!!

Happy Monday Lupies and War Eagle!!!!!
~Tiffany~


OOTD (It's War Eagle Day)
Sweatshirt: H & M
Leggings: Local Boutique $8 (the are fleece lined and sooooo comfy)
Scarf: Gift from Em J
Boots: Uggs




Lizzie and I say "Waaaaaaaarrrrrrrrr Eagle!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment