Tuesday, January 7, 2014

What it's like to move back in with your parents…….

Since…..whoa wait a minute…..the TV is on and there is a commercial on for a WaxVac for you to clean your ears…I have seen it all!!!!!! Anywho, back to what I was talking about, if you have been following my blog, you know that the hubs has moved off to finish his education and become a DNAP (Dr of Nurse Anesthesia Practice). Since, October, I have lived in my parents basement.

Y'all I tried…..I tried my hardest to do the single mother thing. Keep up with my house, run the princess everywhere for gymnastics and ballet, get us both fed, but I failed. I failed big time. When I found out they were selling my house, I sobbed like a baby, crying what am I going to do, and where am I going to go?!?!?!?! Little did I know, moving in with my parents would be a blessing in disguise. They have been my saving grace while the hubs has been in school. They help me give her baths, Daddy fixes us supper, and they help get the princess dressed in the morning. I say all this to tell you that just when you think you can't do it anymore, or you are at the end of the tunnel with no light, there will always be a silver lining. It may not seem like it at the time, but there is always something good that can come from everything.

Hang in there, say your prayers, and let the good Lord move in you.

Have a fantabulous Tuesday!!!
~Tiffany~
OOTD
Shirt: Forever 21
Vest: Gap
Scarf: Bought off Poshmark
Boots: Target
Headband: Etsy

2 comments:

  1. At least you are in their basement and not having to live right on top of them. And having help is always a plus!

    Not that you DO follow my blog (girl, you better!! LOL) , but if you did (Stewart Street) then you will need to refollow. Google screwed up my renewal and it basically became impossible for me to keep www.stewartstreetblog.com without purchasing for $69....so my new blog address is lifeaccordingtotrista.com and you can follow on Bloglovin here. http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11553579.

    Happy Almost Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God love you. I was lucky I just stayed fir the Christmas the first year whn I had a flair, My Mom has MS and I did for her, there is nothing I wouldn't do for my MOM.

    ReplyDelete