Wednesday, January 8, 2014

So WHAT Wednesday

It's Back Jack.........So What Wednesdays!!!!!


Let's get started...shall we???

So What if:

When I was in the hospital and the nurse told me she was going to give me a shot in my belly, I started crying and flapping like a fish out of water. Give me a break folks....It was 2 a.m. and I was thinking I was having a stroke...a little freaked out is an understatement.

I'm currently sitting in a McDonalds writing this because my child is in ballet. They don't even have wifi up in that studio joint...SMH

I sleep with 3 blankets, a heating pad, and a dog to keep warm......it's flippin frigid here!!!!

I was not happy when school was not delayed yesterday. I think it is completely ridiculous that our kids had to stand and wait for the bus in negative temperatures. Not our highest authorities greatest moment.

I am flat broke. Christmas and being paid on the 20th with not another check until the end of the month kills me every year. Every penny I have in the bank is spoken for. They carry the names the princess and bills.

I HATE exercising. I mean, I loathe it!!!!! I know it is something that I should do and something that I need to do to lose the weight, but I would rather get a shot than exercise (and that is saying A LOT). 


There you have it folks...my what if's for the week. What are yours? I hope you have a happy worst day of the week.

Later Lupies

Tiffany



OOTD (Sorry, but I had to take this at work..Running late...It's life)
Sweater: H & M
Belt: Fossil
Jeggings: Belk
Boots: Belk

No comments:

Post a Comment