Thursday, May 2, 2013

First sunburn

Well, it has happened!!! The first sunburn of the season!!! We went to a faculty vs. senior softball game on Tuesday. We stayed for maybe an hour and a half and my arms were fried!!! I even had on sunscreen!!!!


Then yesterday we went outside to eat watermelon and stayed for about 45 minutes. That turned my sunburn into sun poisoning!!!! So, Benadryl was my friend last night!!!


I guess I am going to be really sensitive to the sun this year!!! I just never know from year to year what to expect. Last year was a really great year concerning sun exposure. Maybe this is just a one time thing and the rest of the summer won't be so bad. Only time will tell!!!

Happy Thursday

~Tiffany~





OOTD
Top: Gift from my sister
Purple pants: Target
Necklace: Ann Taylor Loft

No comments:

Post a Comment