Wednesday, May 8, 2013

So What Wednesday

So WHAT if.................


  • I am sitting in my classroom with the door locked so I can have a few minutes of sanity between my own child and the 150 that I teach everyday.
  • I can hear every word the kids are saying in the hallway and they have no idea I am in here. Every other words is a "sentence enhancer" and at this point, I don't even care. As long as they keep it out of my classroom, it's all good.
  • I ripped the leg of my pants during the Alabama Reading and Math Test (ARMT) yesterday and I safety pinned them together.
  • I wore red/white polka dot flip flops all day yesterday because my feet were hurting. I had on blue and mint...lol!!!!!
  • I am out for revenge on the student that posted crap on instagram about me right after he left my classroom yesterday. (Side note: I totes love this kid and his parents!!! I am just going to give him a friendly dose of his own medicine...lol) 
  • I am totes excited about our new Wal-Mart super center that is opening today!!! Hey! Like I have said before, I live in a small town and we have never had a super center!! That makes my least favorite day of the week a little better!!!

Have a great one!!
~Tiffany~


OOTD
Dress: Belk
Shoes: Target
Necklace: Gift from the hubs

1 comment:

  1. yay for a super walmart! :)
    Love the dress today, you always look great!

    ReplyDelete