Wednesday, May 1, 2013

So What Wednesday

Here it is again......So What Wednesday!!!!

Let's begin, shall we??

SO WHAT IF..........



  • I am absolutely stoked that today is hat day for the mere fact I don't have to fix or even wash my hair for work :) I vote we should have this once a week!!
  • That laundry pile.......yeah, it is still there
  • Today is Wacky Watermelon Day at work and I HATE Wacky Day and I hate watermelon!!!
  • I am freaking out that I have gained 10 pounds!!! I lost 30 from last summer to December, but I have gained 10 of it back this spring....why did I do this to myself this close to swimsuit season?? The only answer I have is Fudge Rounds!!
  • There are occasions when I eat 3 giant size fudge rounds a day!!! They are my weakness!!! Forget the ice cream, forget the cake, give me a fudge round!!!!
  • If I wake up in the middle of the night and check my Poshmark closet. Yeah, it is my new obsession and I want to sell, sell, sell!!!

SO THIS IS WHAT'S UP...

  • Today is May 1st, and it is the first day of Lupus Awareness Month!!! So, wear your purple and throw your "L's" up!!! That is What's Up!!!!!





OOTD:
Dress: Gap
Belt: Target
Shoes: Volatile
Hat: J Crew

2 comments:

  1. I HATE LAUNDRY, haha!
    You looked so cute today :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, you will be glad to know that I got the laundry pile taken care of yesterday...lol!!!! Buuuuutttttttt........I have a full load in the dryer to fold and a full basket to wash!!! It is never ending......lol!!!!

      Delete