Monday, May 6, 2013

Weekend Woes

Happy Monday Lupies!!! I know, I know.....I am late posting, but considering my weekend, I am doing well to be posting at all.

Let's begin with Friday!!! I came home from work and went straight to bed!! I mean like, in the bed at 5:00. Slept until around 7:30 or 8:00 p.m. During this time, the hubs took Lizzie to me parents house because we were getting up at 7:00 a.m. to go look at apartments for him for when he goes to school in August. After I got up, we watched a movie.  I don't remember the name of it, but it was GREAT!!! It was about this guy who got sent off to a mental hospital. Long story short, his mom got him out and he went searching after his wife, only to find another love. Come on guys, help me out here....... We were in the bed by 9:30-10:00 and up at 6:00 a.m.

It takes 3 hours to get to where the hubs will be going to school. That ride I can do...not a problem. Here comes the tricky part. We did the 3 hour ride up there, 4 hours riding around and looking at apartments, and 3 hours home. For all you non-math folks out there, that is 10 hours in a car. That....I cannot do!!!! Good news, we found a great apartment for him, opening up mid July, and comes highly recommended. Winning!!!!!


Also, we got to eat at Jimmy John's!!! I was a virgin Jimmy John's customer, and I will for sure go back again!!! I mean, I live in a small town. We don't get to try the good places much!!! Don't judge me :)




We got back home around 6:30 and I was asleep by 7:00. I slept for 13 hours!!!! The hubs woke me up at 8:00 a.m. to get ready to go to church. I was still exhausted and had the worst leg pain!! I thought, well, I am going to take a few Aleve, take a hot shower, and all will be well!! Guess again!!! I got up to go to the bathroom, and I fell. It was like my legs would not work and they gave out on me. I was mortified that I had to ask the hubs for help. I felt so helpless, and I hate that feeling!!! I mean, I couldn't even go to the bathroom by myself. I HATE lupus flares!!!! Needless to say, I went back to bed and I slept on and off all day until about 6:00 p.m. I think this flare was due to being in the car for that long, and this crazy weather we have been having. It is 80 one day and then it is 40 and raining the next. Oh well, come what may!!!!!

Catch you all tomorrow!!!

~Tiffany~

PS..OOTD not picture worthy..lol!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment