Friday, May 10, 2013

Pits and Perks

The pits and perks of this week!!!!


Let's start off with the pits:

  • It is raining today, and we are driving an hour and a half to watch our girls softball team play in the regionals. I HATE rain.....just about as bad as I hate Wednesdays.
  • I ripped my favorite blue pants during the ARMT test this week. At least it was on the leg and not the butt. I just safety pinned them together. It was perty :)
  • The ARMT was this week!!! That means I had to sit there for 3 hours and do nothing for two days while the kids tested. I hate ARMT week!!!!
  • Did I mention it was raining today??

OK the perks:
  • I am only working until 11:30 today!!! Whoop whoop!!!!
  • I am going to do a little shopping today (hopefully)!!
  • I have felt great!!!
  • My Kiki La Rue order came
  • My Birchbox came (and it sucked-so I guess that would be a pit :))
  • I had a pretty big week on Poshmark for sales!!

Happy Friday!!!!

~Tiffany~


Yesterday OOTD
Top: Local Boutique
Pants: Target
Shoes: Zappos


This is what greeted me yesterday at 7:30 a.m.
Love my job!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. so random comment, lol
    I love your phone case where did you get it

    ReplyDelete