Thursday, April 18, 2013

Finish the Sentence Link Up.....Lupie Style

I am linking up today with Jake and Holly for......................................................


button

But the trick is I am going to answer all the questions from a lupie's point of view. So here it goes.....Link Up-Lupie Style........


1. I laughed so hard I cried when... I had a severe back ache and I pissed myself. I went to the ER and they put an adult diaper on me that would fit Santa Claus. This was due to inflammation pressure on my lower back. They thought they were going to have to do surgery, but thankfully that didn't happen.
2. My high school...is across the street from where I work. I believe my lupus may have came from taking too much Acutane for zits while I was in high school.
3. It really pisses me off... that somedays I feel great and other days I feel like dookie...for no rhyme or reason. Oh, and it pisses me off when my hair falls out.
4. In ten years... I hope to be a stay at home mother and resting. The hubs has 3 more years of med school. then I am peace out....
5. If I could erase one thing... it would be the 10 pounds I gained because my meds make me so hungry!!!
6. In 1999...  I graduated from high school and began college. Little did I know 4 years later I would be diagnosed with an incurable, chronic disease.
7. Honestly... Living a life with lupus is crapy, but it's my life and I will live it to the fullest to the best of my ability.
8. To me, Sushi... makes me barf!!! But if it was a link to lupus treatment..I'd give it a shot.
9. Someone really needs to invent... a chair with massaging hands coming from the back of it. I need to relax!!!!
10. The first time I drank alcohol... I was 15 and at a friend's house. It was gross. I think I took 5 sips of a beer.
11. The one question I would ask God is... why do people have to die? There are so many that suffer and fight and want to live. Why can't we all just live until He comes again?
12. Lindsay Lohan...needs Jesus.....lol!!!!

There you have it folks!!! Happy Thursday!!!!! Link up.....Lupie Style


OOTD
Top: H & M
Pants: J Crew
Belt: Target
Necklace: Tiffany & Co.
Earrings: Local Jewelry Store

6 comments:

  1. loved this link up. I did it as well! :) I love your positiveness and realness.
    Ya looked great today too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! That is who I am!!! Im a real person with a real illness that just strives to survive. Thank you for supporting me and reading my blog!!! Have a fab week!!!!

      Delete
  2. Well I have to tell you that you have inspired me to TRY when I dress for work. I have always loved clothes and shoes but lately I barely make it out of bed, but when I started reading your blog and saw how cute you manage to look when you go to work I realized that maybe if I made the effort it might make me feel better. So, even though I have been dreading it, this weekend I am going out and buying larger clothes that actually fit me instead of waiting to lose this Prednisone weight. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are doing awesome!!!! Just keep trying!!!! Don't ever, ever give up!!!! Just do a little bit at a time!!! Thank you for supporting me!!!!! Have a fantabulous week!!!

      Delete
  3. Your Blog is a real inspiration to us lupies, thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You inspire me!!!! Thank you for your support!!!! I hope you have happy week :)

      Delete