Wednesday, April 24, 2013

So What Wednesday!!!!


It's that day of the week again. Many say that Tuesday is the worst day of the week, but I think that Wednesday is the WORST day of the week!!!! I hate them!!! Especially when it is cold, rainy, and gloomy!!! Now on to.........


SO WHAT WEDNESDAY!!!!!



So what if.........



  • I wake up to see this this morning......a huge patch of my hair is gone right beside my left temple. I took a picture for comparison. The one on the left is the right side of my head and the one on the right is a picture of the patch of hair that I have lost. I tried to cover it up as much as possible, but maybe only I will notice. Only a minor set back..it will grow back...hopefully :)


  • Lupus is winning today!!! I woke up with a fever and I am aching all over!!! It is life and part of mine. But, I am up, I am at work, and my family is healthy. I will persevere. I will win. Maybe not today, but one day soon...I will win!!!!
  • If I enjoy my students who bring their guitars and play in my room in the mornings and during break. It makes me happy that they feel comfortable enough around me to share their talents. They are actually pretty good. Oh and they just played Wagon Wheel. Winning!!!!
  • My house is a wreck, I have wet clothes in the washer from last night, and I have dishes in the sink. They will be there when I feel like getting to them.
  • I got so frustrated this morning that I threw my brush because I couldn't fix my hair due to joint pain and fatigue. I did the best I could and that is all I can expect from myself.
  • I HATE WEDNESDAYS!!!!!




OOTD...from yesterday (on left)
Top: Local Boutique
Pants: Target
Shoes: Target

OOTD (on right)
Top: Gap
Pants: JEG Boutique
Necklace: Forever 21

6 comments:

  1. I hope your day goes fast and doesn't continue to suck. Tomorrow is a new day girl :)
    Feel better, and keep your positive attitude up, it'll help

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the encouragement!! I have been in the computer lab all day administering a test. Good thing is I am getting a lot of work I am behind on done!!! I hope you have a great Wednesday!!! Thanks again for the encouragement and reading my blog :)

      Delete
  2. Wait? Do we live in the same house? You just described mine to a T.

    Hope your day gets better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I am so glad that somebody else's house is like mine!!! My husband is the cook, so I will get the clean up and the laundry. Both of which are no where near being done. Oh, and I did notice dust bunnies collecting in the corners of my wood floors. Ahhhhhh........the joys!!!!

      Delete
  3. It's all downhill to the weekend now, I hope you feel better soon!! Thank you for being real but in such a positive way! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for encouraging me and reading my blog!!!! We all have to support each other!!! Have a great day!!!!

      Delete