Friday, April 12, 2013

Pits and Perks

I am linking up with Bold Butter Baby today for the "Pits and Perks" of my week!!

First up the "Pits"
1) I had a terrible lupus flare Sunday and I had to stay in the bed all day. Not to mention my face looked like a swollen tomato.

2) Just like every week, I had to get up at 4:45 a.m. everyday just to make it to my morning duty at work.

3) I had morning duty. It makes for a sucky day when you have to say "Get out of the halls and go to the lunchroom!!!" 500 times before 7:53.

4) I discovered that I have gained 10 pounds....womp womp.....and what did I have for supper last night and lunch today???? Pasta Salad with tons of Mayo!!!!

5) I had to borrow money from the hubs and endure the tongue lashing. I joke with you, but I hate having to borrow money from him!!

And on to the perks.........

1) I finally got to wear this awesome shirt today from Ruby's Dreams (look her up on Facebook). It is so well made, and the customer service is superb. Also, it was much cheaper than the ones on Etsy!! Go check her out!!!



2.)  I got an excellent report from the doctor on Tuesday.... I don't have to go back for 8 more weeks!!! Holla!!!!!


3.) The hubs and I had a mid week date. It was AWESOME!! We went to Olive Garden and they are having a great promo going on right now!! You get an entrée for your meal and then you get to pick one to go for like 12 bucks!! Dinner for 2 nights from Olive Garden....that gets a super HHHHHOOOOOOLLLLLLLLAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

4) Emile Jane came to spend the night and work on prom food last night. Lizzie loves it when she comes. Only when Em J comes does she get to do this...........


5.) It's FREAKIN FRIDAY and I feel like dancing to the bed to hibernate until Sunday!!! If you saw my Keek (tiffanyadonnan) today you will know that I danced for 10 of the 36 seconds that I recorded.

Until next time.....I hope everyone has a weekend full of R&R, and fun, and laughs, and food, and you stay pain free!!!!!! Oh, and don't forget to DANCE!!!!!!!!!!


Peace Out Homies

~Tiffany~



1 comment:

  1. Aren't you glad duty is over?! Our principal decided that on our week we do morning and afternoon duty! So l have to wake up really early and I Ieave late! Isn't he Awesome?!

    ReplyDelete