Tuesday, April 9, 2013

My 18 year old self

Instead of reading the morning newspaper or reading msn.com, I read blogs. It one way I start my day. I have several blogs that I read every single day, and then there are days I just read random blogs!! Let's face it folks, I am a blog reading addict and I probably should talk to my therapist about it!!! (I joke with you).

One blog topic out there in the blogging world is "What I would tell to my _______ year old self." I love reading these blogs because every one is different. Each blogger has gone through different things. As I was thinking about what to write about, this post came to my mind. It is something that I hadn't really thought about. What would I tell my younger self? Of course, I would tell myself you will survive broken hearts, you will survive the loss of loved ones, take care of yourself, etc., etc., but I didn't want to write about all that, and then this Bible verse came to my mind. It sums up everything I would tell my 18 year old self.




OOTD
Shirt: Forever 21
Pants: Target
Shoes: Belk
Cardigan: Old Navy

No comments:

Post a Comment