Wednesday, April 10, 2013

So WHAT! Wednesday

This week I am saying SO WHAT if..........


  • I went to bed at 8:30 last night. Hello.....I get up at 4:45 in the a.m. everyday.
  • I get up at 4:45 a.m. and I still can't get to work on time by 7:30.
  • I am jealous of the people that can run more than one mile. My body will not physically allow me to do this.....stupid lupus!!!!
  • I slept until 10:00 a.m. on Saturday and I was back asleep by 1:00 and slept for 3 hours!!!
  • I have every paycheck budgeted to the penny and I spend every penny of my paycheck every month. Yes, I pay my share of bills, but what's left I donate to Ulta, Mac, Forever 21, Target, and KiKi La Rue.
  • I do not want to see my students until 7:53 every morning..I need a break between my child and the children I work with. Morning duty sucks!!!
  • My lupus rash was so bad on Sunday, that I didn't go to church. I just can't go out in public looking like that.
  • When I didn't go to church I slept until lunch!!! It felt marvelous!!!

So, what are you what "ifing" to today!! Link up, with Life After I Dew and have fun!!!

Have a Happy day my lupine friends!!!

~Tiffany~




OOTD
Pants: Target
Shirt: Forever 21
Shoes: Target

1 comment:

  1. 0MG! We have so much in Common-except you have way more style! I am home right now worrying aboa
    my next paycheck without my daily rate for yet another absence. My husband is getting quite frustrated thinking I just choose not to go to work but this morning I couldn't get myself on my Kids dressed for school and I didn't. I couldn't deal with my own kids forget about 125 6th, 7th, and 8th graders! So hurray for you that you got up And went to work looking fab!

    ReplyDelete