Monday, April 29, 2013

Weekend Roundup

What a busy and exciting weekend we had!!! It started early Friday morning by driving and hour and a half to be there when this precious baby was born. This is Mary Ellen. She is my 2nd niece. She was born at 7:08 a.m. and weighed in a 9 lbs and 2 oz. She and mommy are perfect!!!!



This is big sister Lillie Kate and daddy Michael watching Mary Ellen through the nursery window.

Look at those cheeks!!! Couldn't you just eat her up!!!!!

Niece #1 Lillie Kate being silly while we were waiting for my sister to come out of recovery.

The hubs trying to keep the girls entertained

This is a cake that one of my sister's student's mother made for her. It was a good as it looks!!!

Me and fat cheeks Mary Ellen

All smiles!!!!!

My Dad and girl #5



Once again, trying to keep the other girls entertained

My grandmother and grand/great-grand #9 (8 girls and 1 boy)

The hubs and Mary Ellen



My sister gets a new baby, I get a new car. One thing we can check off the to do list before the hubs moves off to finish med school.


Last but not least, the OOTD
You can see it very good bc of the bad lighting, but the Navy Blue top: Marshalls
Gray/White striped pants: Target
Navy shoes: Target

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your niece :)
    I love the new car and oh my your eyes are beautiful! I am glad you guys had such a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! She is an absolute chunk!!! It was truly a blessed weekend!!!

      Delete
  2. Is that Fikes in Hamilton? Looks oddly familiar. :)

    ReplyDelete