Monday, April 8, 2013

My weekend in Instagram pics


Happy Monday ya'll!!!!!! I hope you had a fantabulous weekend and are ready for a new week!! I know I am!! I am ready to put last week behind me and move forward.

The Hubs, Lizzie, and I had a very good and relaxing weekend!! Too bad I don't have a picture of me sleeping, because that is just about all I did. Oh, and throw a flare Sunday morning that broke my face out like something fierce and there you have it.


Let's begin with Friday. I had originally planned to take the day off to rest, but I decided to go in and try to get things in somewhat of an order for this week. In compliance with the hubs request, Lizzie and I wore our maize and blue because Michigan was playing in the final four. It must have been good luck!!!!!

My princess is Disney obsessed. She dressed like a princess all weekend, wore her princess nightgown, and watched Disney Jr.




My first child, Phoebe got a new bed!! I love it because it is CHEVRON and it was only like $9.00 at Wal-Mart. She is spoiled rotten!!!!


This made the hubs happy, happy, happy!!!!! Michigan won and will play in the championship game tonight. Go Blue!!!!!!


And this is how I spent my Sunday.......watching Elf on Starz!! I laid in the bed and rested all day!! When I saw this movie on the TV guide, I was elated!!! I could not think of a better way to spend my afternoon resting. It actually came on twice, and yes.....I watched it both times!!!!!


So, that pretty much wraps up my weekend!! If you follow me on instgram, you have already seen these pics (sooo sorry), and if you don't you should (tiffanyadonnan). I post a lot of random crap and really cute pics of my princess!!!!

I hope you have a great week!!!

~Tiffany~




OOTD
Shirt: Old Navy
Pants: Target
Shoes: Target

1 comment:

  1. Tiffany, I didn't think there was someone out there that loved Target more than me but you beat me! You look fabulous every darn day girl! You know I have a four year old princess too (along with 4 boys) and one day she took a picture while I was dead asleep and my 6 year old posted it on Facebook! I laugh now but I seriously looked dead-it was terrible!

    ReplyDelete