Friday, April 5, 2013

What's in your Purse?

button 





 I am linking up with Mel and Erin for a Purse Party!!! I know I am a day late, but better late than never.



First off I am carrying my "conference" purse from a convention I attended on Easter weekend. I love it because it is big enough for everything I need. It is last year's Jessica Simpson.

Here's the inside. As you can see, very organized. I hate not being able to find anything.

I always have two BLUE pens and a pencil. I don't go anywhere without a phone charger, and I always have an extra set of headphones.

In the other inside pocket, I have my lotion, Urban Decay lip gloss, and hand san.


This is my "medical" bag. As you can see, I have Aleve, deo, Excedrin Migraine, an extra dose of my everyday pills, and my epi pen. 


This is what's in my make up bag. Benefit's Hello Gorgeous and Hello Flawless powder and foundation, Dior's Lip Glow, and Rimmel's Eastend Snob liner and lip gloss.


In the big inside pocket, I have my extra charger for my phone, and a Kiki La Rue coozie.

Vera Bradley Wallet with everything and every credit card you can possibly think of


And finally an iPad, notebook, and a picture Lizzie has colored.






Hope you have enjoyed looking and seeing what all is in my purse!! Go ahead and visit and link up with the hosts!!! Happy Friday!!




No comments:

Post a Comment