Monday, April 22, 2013

I am Officially a Posher

I know I normally do the weekend roundup in Instagram pics, but there is only one pic that sums up my weekend and that would be a picture of my "closet" on Poshmark.

If you have never heard of Poshmark it is an app on your apple device (free) where you download pictures of things, mainly clothes or beauty products, and you sell it. If the buyer doesn't like the price you have set, they can make you an offer. So, basically, it is a online yard sale!!! But, here's the best part, the buyer pays the shipping and Poshmark will email you ap pre-paid shipping label!! If you don't have cashola, that's ok!!! You can ask them to trade for something in your closet!!!!

Holla!!!!! Finally, a hobby I can do from my bed and it doesn't cost me a penny!!! So, on those days I can't get out of bed, I can posh!!!! I am super pumped that I got started and you should too!! Sign up!!!!! Get started!!!!! Posh till your heart is content!!!! Oh, and visit my closet!!!!

Happy Monday lupies!!!! Have a fantabulous week!!!!

~Tiffany~




OOTD
Top: Fash Forward Boutique
Pants: Target
Shoes: Zappos
Necklace: Boutique in God's Country.....AKA Auburn, AL

2 comments:

  1. Hey Tiffany.
    I am going to have to check this out and be a posher, lol.
    Btw...love the new design!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You totes should check this out!!!!! It is awesome!!!! Thanks for the new design love!!! I'm digging it myself :) Have a great night!!!!!

      Delete