Sunday, April 14, 2013

Why I Keek

How many of you have heard of Keek? It's a fairly new new component of social media. What it is, is a twitter type social media, but in video format. You have 36 seconds to tape your "status" or "what's on your mind." You follow people and they follow you. People can comment on those that they follow Keek's by either typing a message or you can Keek back a video response. It is totes fun and you should totes join. When you do, follow and subscribe to me!!! I post the good, the bad, and the ugly of my everyday life with lupus.




That's why I keek. I want to show the world and people that have a stereotype of how a person with a chronic and debilitating disease should be like, that we can look and feel normal. That we live normal lives just like they do. We go to work, we have families, and we even go out and have fun!!! Is it always peachy and rosy? Um, no!!!!!! We all know that!!!! But, hopefully, I can encourage someone that maybe has just been diagnosed, or help those who have family or friends that have lupus understand what life is like for them.

I hope you all have had a restful and pain free weekend!!!!! Happy Monday!!!

~Tiffany~

Sunday morning church outfit
Dress: Local Boutique




OOTD:
Shirt: Polo
Pants: Banana Republic
Necklace: ILY Couture

1 comment:

  1. Happy Monday!
    I follow you on keek and watch your videos :)
    I LOVE THEM!

    ReplyDelete