Tuesday, March 12, 2013

All About ME!!!!

Another link up for you real quick from Fat Chick 2 Fit Chick. I think this one actually came from Jack and Sally It's an all about ME link up...here we go.....


1. People always tell me….you are prettier the older you get (geee thanks)
2. In the movie based on my life…I am played by my favorite actress, Anne Hathaway, and it would take place in NYC (my dream city).
3. Typically, I end up regretting….Not knowing when to shut up
4. I always ask to leave off the….sour cream and guacamole (yuck)
5. Kim and Kanye really…I have no other thoughts than......stupid..just.....stupid
6. My Parents always reminded me…to be thankful for what I have.
7. Every single day I…..want to sleep until I wake up with no distractions...oh and to eat a fudge round :)
8. This one time in College…I threw up all over myself and had to take the walk of shame through the dorm with vomit all over myself.
9. My grossest habit is…leaving hair in the drain
10. My latest white lie was…I speak no evil.......lol!!!
11. I know all the words to…Hold On by Wilson Phillips
12. When I grow up…I want to be in fashion and make-up
13. Sexy time is…what's that...I think it was 10 years ago...lol!!!!
14. I will never, ever…get used to seeing someone vomit...it's a phobia of mine
15. I think it’s hilarious…to hear what Si has to say on Duck Dynasty...

And to wrap up today's link up, the OOTD


Cardi: Factory Connection
Shirt: Wet Seal
Pants: Target
Long Necklace: Forever 21
Short Monogram Necklace: Gift from the Hubs
Cuff: Lenny and Eva
Watch: Fossil

No comments:

Post a Comment