Wednesday, March 13, 2013

On a scale......

How many times have we heard, "On a scale of 1-10, how much pain have you had in the last week?" I LOATHE this question. I mean how do you answer this. The worst pain I have ever been in was 2 summers ago when I passed a kidney stone. That was the worst pain ever, and I would still say it was an 8. I have never had a baby (we adopted), so I don't know what child birth is like, and the kidney stone is the only thing I have to compare my lupus pain to. But who is to say my 5 is the same as your 5? What exactly do doctors get out of this question. I just don't understand,....

I say that, to say this.......with this weather change, my pain in my feet and my legs are at about a seven tonight. It is 30 in the mornings and 70 in the afternoons. What is a gal to do?? I can't get comfortable, I have the heat on in the morning and the sun roof open in the afternoon. What do you do when the weather changes?? How do you handle the pressure change? I would love to know!!! Hit me up!!




On another subject, my Birchbox arrived in the mail yesterday. If you don't subscribe to Birchbox or Ipsy, you so should sign up. It is $10.00 a month and you fill out a questionnaire based on what products you are interested in and they fill your box each month based on how you answered the questionnaire.  In my box today was BB Cream, some fancy ($20.00) shaving cream that smells out of the world, a head band, some kind of mask, and some Elizabeth Arden moisturizer. I honestly have not bought primer, BB Cream, or mascara but like twice in the last year, because they keep sending me samples.  It is the bomb digity. Check it out!!!
OOTD (It's still cold in Alabama)
Sweather: H & M
Pants: Target
Boots: Belk
Belt: Body Central
Necklace: Old, old, old

No comments:

Post a Comment