Wednesday, March 13, 2013

How I spend my day!!!

My day begins at 5:15 a.m. with the lovely marimba ringtone in my ear. Somedays I get a shower, somedays I get one the night before. Lizzie and I walk out the door by 7:15 a.m. every morning. From 7:15-7:30 I drop Lizzie off at pre-school and I drive to work. From 7:30-7:50 I get ready for my day at work by hooking up my computers, making copies, etc. 




Then the fun begins at 7:58. This is where it all begins.


It begins with surviving the 6th grade (visit our class blog) It is 100% student ran :)

 At the beginning of every class we take 15 minutes to review skills they have learned in previous grades and so far in the 6th grade. It is called the Daily Language Review.


It looks something like this...just 5 problems a day!!!

Then we move on to the "meat" of our day and study and review for the ARMT test that will be given in May!!! I want my students to go good, so we are beginning now!!!


And that folks is my daily class routine for 8 hours a day!!! It doesn't seem exciting, but when you add 150 students to the mix, it makes for an interesting day!!!

Happy Hump Day!!! I hope it is a great one!!!

Cheers!!
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment