Monday, March 25, 2013

Deciding on a Vacation.....Womp Womp

I hate it, I hate it, I hate it!!!!! It comes around every year and every year I dread it like the plague. the question of, "Where do you want to go on vacation" comes up. In my opinion, there is only one logical answer to this question, THE BEACH...........before lupus. Since being diagnosed, going to the beach gets harder and more painful every year. I love being at the beach more that any place on this earth, but it is so painful for me!!! I mean I could lay in the sand or by the pool from sun up to sun down. I can still tolerate some sun, but not like I would like to. I have to go out later and come in earlier. This cuts my beach time in half. Not fun!!!! I get depressed because I look outside and see all these people riding the waves and sunning their buns and I want to be doing that instead of sitting in the condo watching re-runs of Full House.



My husband and  I love NYC!!!! We try to go there once a year, but due to our schedules, we haven't been able to go the last two years. So, this option always comes up. The only thing with this option is all the walking. I have to go in every afternoon and take a nap and rest from the walking. Once again feeling depressed because I feel like I am wasting the day away in my favorite city!!!




We have done the the Disney thing. We did this just after Lizzie had turned 3. It went well!! We didn't get to the park until 9 or so and we took one day out during the week to rest between the parks. We went in the spring and the weather was perfect. Once again....A LOT of walking!!!! I do not want to be tired on vacation!!!

Where do you vacation?? What advice do you have for someone with SLE trying to decide where to vacation?

And lastly, my weekend via instagram!!!!!


Friday night Em J and I "rode" to Florence to pick up some stuff. HAHA!!!! We came back with a packed car full of furniture and plants...hince the bamboo that rode in my lap on the way home.


Couldn't leave Phoebe out!!! She got a new owl toy!!!



Spray tan gone bad :(........I called and they gave me another one for free :)


Saturday night was a night in. I finally got to watch Rock of Ages!!!



This is a monumental picture!!! Lizzie is eating something different for the first time.......a grilled cheese!!!!!!


Sunday morning OOTD
Pants: Express
Jacket: Target
Top: TJ Maxx


And the weekend concluded with a make-up brush cleaning!!!!



Happy Monday!!!

Be looking for a link-up soon!!!!

1 comment: