Wednesday, March 27, 2013

So What Wednesday.....


So What.png

Today, I am linking up with Shannon for Life After I "Dew" for "So What Wednesdays.

So here goes....

So what if......I still have my child's 4 year old portrait propped up in the corner of my bedroom because I can't decide where to hang it. It has been there since Christmas.

So what if....I love laying in the bed in my pj's until the hubs calls and says he is on his way home. That gives me an hour to clean up and get some clothes on.

So what if....I begin making lists insanely early for a weekend trip. Like two weeks before I leave. I have a fear that I will forget something.

So what if...I won't take a nap unless I have at least 2 hours for it. Hey, I have lupus..don't hate on me Jack...

So what if....I have a secret crush on Jase from Duck Dynasty. I think he would be so much fun!!!

So what if...I have had Skinny Meg's playlist for months and I am still not finished going through it. I do have a job and a family. Ain't nobody got time for all of those songs.

So what if....I actually love the old school rap that Skinny Meg has on her playlist. I will jam out when I find one I like and then the hubs will join in. Que Lizzie yelling at us that we are being too loud :)

What are you so whating to today?? Linkup and share your what ifs!!!!

Happy Hump Day!!

~Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment