Monday, March 18, 2013

Why Can't I Just Enjoy It?

I don't know about where you live, but the weather where I live was absolutely gorgeous this past weekend!!! There was only one problem.....I was so exhausted from the week before, I couldn't enjoy it.

If you follow me Keek (if you don't you should) or if you follow me on instagram (once again if you don't you should because I post random crap all the time that it pretty darn funny) you will know that I made the hour and a half trip to visit my sister and her family at their new home. It is a beautiful new home in a beautiful neighborhood. It reminds me a lot of the way neighborhoods were back in the day with sidewalks and street lights. Lizzie and her cousin, Lillie Kate, had a blast playing outside on the sidewalk and in the back yard. The hubs and I had some returns to make at the mall, so we left Lizzie to play so we could go make the returns. I am so glad we did!!! That mall was complete pandemonium and I still left without everything I needed. After we got back to the house, I was worn out and I knew it was time to go. We only stayed for a couple of hours, which I feel terrible about, but I was just wearing down very fast. The hubs and my 8 month pregnant sister stayed outside with the kids while I rested on the couch and talked to my Mom. I mean she is 8 months pregnant and feels better than I do!!! It's ridiculous!!! We got home about 7:00 and I was in the bed by 8:30.



When it was time to get up at 7:15 for church, I couldn't do it. I had a terrible night the night before. I was in pain and tossed and turned. I got up, ate a bite, took my meds, and went back to bed. At about 8:30, I drug myself out of bed and into the shower. That was exhausting. When I got out, I was just sitting on the sink, and the hubs asked if he could help me to dry my hair. I was stubborn and said no. Now, how I wish I had taken him up on that offer. I continued to get ready for church, but it was very painful. It took me 2 hours+ to get dressed because I had to stop and rest...Not fun.  This is what I came up with for St. Patty's Day.



After church, I can straight home, ate my St. Patty's Day cupcake,  and was back in the bed by 12:30 and slept for 3 hours!!



Then I was up getting dressed again, going to judge a debate, evening church services, and then a birthday party afterwards. I was back in the bed by 8:30.

Why can I not enjoy a beautiful weekend? Why do I have to be so exhausted that I can't function? I am worn out, that I feel like I could throw up, but this is a new week and next week is Spring Break!!!!! WOOOOOOOOHHHHHHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!





Happy Monday Lupies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment