Friday, March 8, 2013

Having a Blast and Loving Life....

Since Wednesday, I have felt absolutely amazing!!! Of course I have not been without fatigue and pain, but live (in spite of Lupus) is great!!

Thursday morning I was actually able to get up when my alarm went off, take a shower, blow dry and fix my hair, put make up on, dress, my child, and then finally make it to work on time!!! I am soooo proud of myself. Yes, I am boasting!!! This is the first time since August I have been able to do this!! Then, Em J and I went on what was suppose to be a bridesmaid dress fitting. It turned out into a full blown shopping extravaganza!! We didn't get home until 11:00 last night!!! Then I was up at 5:15 at it again this morning!!!

So, to you, this may sound like bragging because I have felt so well, but to me, it is an encouragement that it will not always be bad!!! There will be bad days, but good days are ahead and I hope today I one of them!!!

Cheers to the weekend!!!!
Tiffany

This happens quite often..... 



Loving this new top from Ki Ki Kalure!!

I will go to the Derby one day!! What do y'all think of this hat?

And finally the OOTD

Top: Forever 21
Pants: Target
Necklace: Claire's
Bracelets: Lenny and Eva, Brighton, and awareness bracelets
Watch: Fossil

No comments:

Post a Comment