Tuesday, March 5, 2013

I need ENERGY!!!!!!

I am having one of those mornings where I need energy!!! I take a B complex vitamin and a D3 vitamin. Those were recommended by one of my doctors to take for energy. I have also heard of a drink called Spark that several people that I know of that are doing the Advocare cleanse are drinking. What do you do for energy?? I hope to goodness that you all have some great ideas of what to try, because come about 1:00, I am ready to lay across my desk and take about a two hour nap. I also get in such a bad mood!!! I am the she devil!!! I call that person Tiffaker...lol!!!!

I hope you all have a pain free day that is full of life and energy!!!

Last, but not least the OOTD and a picture of my princess!!

Cheers!
Tiffany


My princes!!!!


Shirt: Wet Seal (old)
Pants: Belk
Necklace: Forever 21
Earrings: I don't remember :)

No comments:

Post a Comment