Monday, March 4, 2013

Weekend Photo Dump

I have had a super busy weekend!!!

 First of all Em J and I learned to grind our own coffee at Sam's.....Yes, we didn't know how!!!!


 She's the best!!!! Please notice that she doesn't have any shoes on!!! She went around all night like this...Teaching in high heels takes a toll on you  :)


 She found this awesome apron at Target on the 70% off clearance rack and it matched her kitchen, so she just had to wear it around the store to decide if she wanted it or not..lol. She also liked this shower curtain and wanted me to take a picture of it!!!!



 This is my favorite purchase of the weekend!!! I am "girlifying" my house and I found this awesome bench at TJ Maxx!!! I loved it so much after I got it home, that I went back and bought the other one!!! So, now I have 2!!!


 I love this man!!! Our local high school pageant was this weekend and my Daddy was the Emcee (sp?) Isn't he handsome?!?!?!?! 

I also, received my pill bag from Despite Lupus!! It is Wonderful!!!! It holds 6 pill bottles and even has room for more!! I loaded it up and it goes with me everywhere. Go to despitelupus.com and pick you one up!!!!

And finally the OOTD!!!!! 
Shirt: Marshalls
Pants: Target
Shoes: Target
Watch: Fossil
Necklace: Forever 21 and the monogrammed one was a gift from the hubs.
Bracelets: Brighton and Forever 21. I also wear 2 awareness bracelets: Lupus Awareness and Praying for Gabbi.



Happy Monday!!! I will catch you lupies tomorrow!!!

Cheers!
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment