Friday, March 22, 2013

My week in Instagram pics!!


instagram1_zpsab21a53d.jpg





 I have decided to link up with Lex and show you my week via instagram....enjoy!!!





My week via instagram.

 This is how I felt when I was on the phone with AT&T about my facetime over cellular...


My baby girl and I....I think this was Tuesday
OOTD:
Top: Kiki La Rue
Jeans: Wal-Mart
Cuff: Lenny and Eva
Bracelet: Brighton
Necklace: Tiffany & Co.


It stormed one night and the Princess got to sleep with Mommy and Daddy..That is some good sleeping :)



I have been dying to wear this necklace and with these shoes...and finally the right day came.
Blazer: Target
Jeans: iT!
Shoes: Target
T-Shirt: Gap
Belt: Target
Necklace: Online Boutique (Can't remember the name)


If you haven't been following Kid President, you should!!! He is so inspiring!!!!



OOTD:
Pants: Target
Scarf: Belk
Sweater: No idea. It's old
Boots: Belk


And finally I registered the princess for Kindergarten....We are both so excited!!! She will be just across the street from me and I am ready for free education.....

No comments:

Post a Comment